Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter 2013 Family Photos

I was a little late to the Christmas card game, so I decided to do a New Years card instead. I like the idea of a New Years card better anyhow, because then you won't be committing a total faux pas if you keep it up well past Christmas ;)

We just went to a park by us and had Mark's cousin Alex take the pictures for us. We had a good time and Myles was super excited about all the birds and ducks. He just kept pointing at them and saying "Ooooo".  Here are a few shots from the day:

Pointing at all the birds.
And here are a few outtakes for your viewing pleasure:

Did you take holiday pictures? Have you sent out your Christmas/New Years cards?

7 comments :

  1. Adorable! I love the idea of a "New Year's" card. You have such a lovely little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Years cards--such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much love :) I'm happy we did a New Years card. Worked out great for me since we didn't even take our pictures until the middle of December ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. April @ 100lbcountdownJanuary 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM

    These are great! I'm sure people would love to get them even at New Years! We had a photographer cousin come into town and STILL didn't take pictures! We haven't taken pictures since my daughter was born (two years now). Thanks for sharing and linking up with Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back on Friday to see if you were featured!


    ~~April~~
    100lbCountdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable! I have an aunt and uncle who has 3 kids and they take these types of pictures with their family every year and put them on a holiday card. I love seeing how the kids grow over the years! Thanks for sharing this with us at Countdown in Style! Don't forget to stop by Friday to see if you are featured! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate, we have only done pictures twice now (both at Christmas time). I always want to do more, but it is hard work :) I couldn't imagine with more than one kid! We even had to postpone the original time because Myles was tired and not feeling it! Thanks for stopping by as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have done a picture holiday card both holidays since Myles has been born now. Getting the picture holiday card is nice because all you have to do it design it and mail them out; not writing and then people can have an updated picture too. It's a lot more work taking pictures with a toddler but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE that you are taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I always comment back either through email or as a reply on your comment :) Thanks for coming by!