Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog: June

Very recently I stumbled upon Stephanie and her blog Wife, Mommy, Me. She has a lot of fun and unique link-ups over there and when I saw The Kids Behind the Blog I knew I just had to participate!

Since this month we celebrate Father's Day, the questions are all about daddy!




1. What do you like doing with Daddy?
Playing doctor.... wrestling. He just got done playing doctor with his dad right before I asked him this, so I asked him what his favorite thing to do with dad is and then he answered wrestling.


2. What was Daddy like as a little boy?
Optimus Prime. I had to ask him 3 or 4 times to get an answer out of him. He kept saying 'I don't know'. Then out of no where he says, 'Optimus!'


3. What's Daddy's favorite food?
 Wendy's. This one was easy!


4. What does Daddy do at work?
 The president, that's where he works. Again a bunch of 'I don't know' and then after like the third time I asked he said president. He said that because Mark volunteers as president of the city garden club.


5. What is your favorite memory of Daddy?
Games, baseball games. I asked him what kind of games and he said baseball. Mark has gone with him to two professional baseball games. He must have really liked it.



What are your kids' favorite memories with their dad?






16 comments :

  1. So cute...at this age sometimes the questions need to be explained. At least for my little grands they do. "Optimus..." so darn cute. From the link up today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because he talks all day long and answers all my questions, but as soon as it is something I need from him. He says 'I don't know' a hundred times!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have no idea where that came from. He kept saying "I don't know" and "You tell me". Then after like the 5th time he said Optimus! I was like okay I'll take it lol

      Delete
  3. That is just darling!! He is a smart kid. Sometimes when I'm with him, I'd give anything to know what he's thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very observant that is for sure. He knows a lot more than I realize!

      Delete
  4. Optimus Prime... I love that answer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because he doesn't ever talk about Optimus or Transformers that much. I'm always amazed at what goes on in his head!

      Delete
  5. Myles answers are so cute! I love that you had to probe him a little for the answers, sounds exactly like something I'd have to do with Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, they don't stop talking all day long and then you ask them to talk about something you need to have and then.. "I don't know"! Really, kid!?!

      Delete
  6. "Optimus Prime"!!! Best answer ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't even know much about Transformers so I have no idea where that came from! I love all the random things that pop into our kids' heads!

      Delete
  7. you could try here navigate to this site continue reading this this website link a knockout post

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE that you are taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I always comment back either through email or as a reply on your comment :) Thanks for coming by!