Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm Back... with 5 things that make me not a normal human

I can't believe it's been almost a whole year since I blogged! The time off was very necessary for me and definitely served it's purpose. I started working again back in February and all my other time was spent focusing on my family and savoring every moment of my ever growing Myles (who is now 3!!!). So many things have happened and changed in the last year, so stay tuned as I will be sharing many of them in the coming weeks. In the meantime you can catch up by checking out some quick snippets on my Instagram

And just for fun I am leaving you with 5 things that make me not normal...

1. I don't drink coffee or have caffeine. I've never ordered a drink from Starbucks or any coffee shop. I may be tired all day long, but I will not have caffeine. I don't like feeling fake awake.

2.  I don't drink alcohol. I have never been much of a drinker. I hate the taste and how full it always makes me. Since getting pregnant with Myles 4 years ago, I have had maybe 5 drinks. After having him, I didn't drink for 3 years, but in this last year, I have had a couple. The last drink that I had was at my birthday dinner and I couldn't even finish it. I think I have finally let go of trying to like it, and am okay with the fact that I am just not a drinker. 
 
3. I don't eat chocolate. I am just not a big chocolate fan. I like tangy, sour candies. Like twice a year, I will eat a little mini snickers or something, but I prefer fruity desserts/candy.  

4. I haven't watched The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, or Sons of Anarchy. I tired a couple episodes of Sons but it was just too much going on I didn't understand, so I quit. I think I would like Breaking Bad, but I just haven't got the time to watch it.

5. My son still breastfeeds at three years old. I never thought we would still be doing it at this age, but it still feels very normal to me. He doesn't do it in public; only before napping and sometimes when he wakes up in the morning. I'm not sure when we will stop but it will be sometime before he turns 4. I do have a limit.. lol

And lastly because no post should ever be without a picture....  This summer was filled with milestone birthdays. I officially joined the thirties club and my mom the fifties.




What are some things that make you 'not normal' ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you are taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I always comment back either through email or as a reply on your comment :) Thanks for coming by!