Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FREE Monsters, Inc. Movie

This is a really random post for me, but I just had to share this deal with you guys! A while ago, I signed up and downloaded the Disney Movies Anywhere app on our Ipad so that I could get the digital copy of some Disney movies we purchased. Of course, I forgot, months went by, and I never did anything with it. Then a week ago I got an email from them saying this:



So I logged back in and synced it to my iTunes account. I went to my library and the movie was there! I pushed the little down arrow icon on the movie so that it would download (to watch without wifi) and now we have Monsters, Inc.! 
It says today is the last day, so DO IT! :) 


I'm sure it works on any tablet or smart phone that can download the app.
 Let me know if it works for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you are taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I always comment back either through email or as a reply on your comment :) Thanks for coming by!