Baked Salmon Recipe
What You Will Need
- 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 pound of salmon fillets
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of dill
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking dish with enough extra aluminum foil to be able to fold over ingredients.
- Stir together the tomato, mushrooms, onion, and scallions in a bowl; spread mixture into the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Lay the salmon fillets over the mixture. Season with garlic salt, pepper, and dill. Arrange the lemon slices atop each salmon fillet.
- Fold the foil over the salmon, and press edges together to seal. Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 30 minutes.
What are some of your favorite dishes lately?