What You Will Need
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, oregano, pepper, and egg.
- 3. Stir in 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- 4. Spoon in about 1/2 cup of the meat mixture into each muffin cup. Squirt about a teaspoon of ketchup onto each loaf.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°.
These are the perfect size for a toddler and super healthy too! I paired the mini turkey meatloaves with a baked potato and sauteed zucchini and mushrooms. Enjoy!
What recipes are you loving lately? I always need new ideas!