What You Will Need
1 sirloin steak (about 1 lb.)
1/2 cup diced onion
4 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 cup milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 envelope onion soup mix
8 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons flour
2. While the steak is cooling off, cook onions in the pan.1. Cook steak thoroughly until there is no pink. Once the steak is finished cooking, remove from pan.
3. While the onions are cooking, cut the steak into pieces; size based on your desire.
4. Add the cut up steak back into the pan with the cooked onions.
5. Add the mushrooms, milk, garlic, and soup mix; bring to boil.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Add mixture to the pan. Stir thoroughly and continue cooking until it is heated throughout.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over your favorite pasta, rice, or potatoes.
What are some new recipes you are cooking this week?