Thursday, October 24, 2013

Steak Stroganoff {recipe}

Steak Stroganoff Recipe



What You Will Need

1 sirloin steak (about 1 lb.)
1/2 cup diced onion
4 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 cup milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 envelope onion soup mix
8 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons flour
black pepper
salt 


Directions
1. Cook steak thoroughly until there is no pink. Once the steak is finished cooking, remove from pan.
2. While the steak is cooling off, cook onions in the pan.

3. While the onions are cooking, cut the steak into pieces; size based on your desire.
4. Add the cut up steak back into the pan with the cooked onions.
5. Add the mushrooms, milk, garlic, and soup mix; bring to boil.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Add mixture to the pan. Stir thoroughly and continue cooking until it is heated throughout.
 7. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over your favorite pasta, rice, or potatoes.
What are some new recipes you are cooking this week?

2 comments :

  1. I love beef stroganoff...it's such a comfort food to me. I'm definitely trying this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! This is the first time I tried this one. I am sure it can be made better. Let me know if you try it and if you do anything different to make it better. I'd like to make it again, but a little differently!

      Delete

I LOVE that you are taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I always comment back either through email or as a reply on your comment :) Thanks for coming by!